INT. 3RD FLOOR LAWYERS OFFICE
INT. 3RD FLOOR LAWYERS OFFICE - UNDER CONSTRUCTION - DAY

The site foreman has himself a new ward - hired from a temp labor agency - a fresh faced, know nothing kid named BOB who practically glows with pride at being the boss man’s little bitch …err … gofer.

BOB : What do you want me to do now?
FOREMAN: I want you to free up my wood while I do such and such a thing over here.
BOB : You got it.
ME (OS) : Cha - ching!

Bob turns toward the sound.

ME (OS) : That’s sexual harassment.

BOB’S POV

Of me painting a bathroom door.

BOB (OS) : Pardon?

TWO SHOT

ME : Sexual harassment.

Bob’s a blank slate. I lower my brush. Talk slower. Talk conspiratorially softer.

ME : He wants - you - to free up - his wood.

A light flickers on in Bob’s eyes. I click my tongue.

ME : Sexual harassment.

Bob groans. Bob fakes laughter.

BOB : Oh that. Well, it’s only harassment if the proposition intimidates me.

ME : So freeing up the bosses wood doesn’t intimidate you? (turns to co-worker) It doesn’t intimidate him…

CO - WORKER (OS) : Kids these days.

Labels: